Did you unseal the hushed casket? (Destiny)

by OS_Epsilon, Friday, December 21, 2018, 13:09 (1954 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Hey guys, Owen Spence here. While it won't be here in time for a "Christmas miracle", we are still on track to release the poetry ourselves. The good news is, as of less than an hour ago, we have a full set of audio demos for all of the pieces. Also, we have started to get recordings of the "Earth Enigmas" poem from Malcolm. It took a long time to figure out how we wanted to do this, and we went months making little to no progress. But, we're on track now at light speed.

I will say this. We will not be doing a series of videos after all. Instead, there will be one massive content drop with the poems, the doc, and more things we haven't even mentioned yet. It's going to be massive.

Oh, and trust me. No one is more disappointed that the poems aren't in the vinyl than we are. The poems are a really good read (esp. Earth's Enigmas IMO) and we were really hoping that more people would have them by now. It's just the sad reality of things outside our control. All I can do is say that we're trying.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread