Hol up (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 09:55 (1893 days ago) @ stabbim

I don't believe that I have, either. Though it's possible that, since I had already learned that the heroic trigger was throwing them at the boss (as far as I knew) I would have written off any shots which didn't hit them as misses, and not considered that someone was intentionally throwing them somewhere else. And even if by some chance one of those "misses" triggered the heroic version, I probably would have just chalked it up to lag - like they missed from my perspective, but I'd just seen a lag ghost.

So has anyone tried this to confirm it works?

Doesn't the pod offer 2 orbs at a time, but the super only needs to be hit with 2 to trigger the event. Is it possible that while you throw one orb into the pod, the second orb is being thrown at the boss by a blueberry?

I'm not TRYING to be skeptical, it just seems really weird that throwing them into the pod would be a fundamentally equal plan, in regards to the event task.

I always figured we got two chances in each attack round in case you miss when throwing it at the boss. Being able to throw it into the pod seems ridiculously easy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread