Jordan, at the buzzer...! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, March 14, 2019, 13:08 (1841 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/nevindouglas/video/71153574

lol - nice. I thought the nova bomb would get there eventually... but this was way cooler. ;)

Lol. I very much relate to the Nova Bomb in its current form. About half the time you see it, it’s destroying everything in its path and you think to yourself “boy am I glad that thing is on my side”, and the other half of the time it goes in the complete wrong direction, blowing a perfect opportunity to succeed in a way that makes everyone looking think “wow... what an idiot”. XD

OMG ALL THIS

Last night, in a game of Gambit Prime, we were super-close to our opponents in the end-game. We've got 3 or 4 stacks, we've just killed the latest invader, we're slightly behind on total Primeval damage. There are no enemies alive in the center EXCEPT the Primeval.

I jump up, target the Primeval, and throw my nova bomb. A solid hit would likely have finished the round.

The nova bomb heads directly towards the Primeval... but about 3/4 of the way to its target, it suddenly takes a right turn and heads almost straight up, into the sky.

WTF BUNGO

(No video because I was so stunned by the fail I forgot to hit record)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread