Questions for Comp Players/Luna Owners (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 14:23 (1792 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It really depends. If you have a good team, it could be done in a long evening with some good win streaks. It could be a slog, though, if you don’t get any good win streaks. I made it from 1400 to 2000 really quickly, mostly in a single night (although I did stay up several hours longer than I intended that might).

As for the second part, you need to do it all in one season. The Reach Fabled step is the only one that doesn’t carry over to a new season. If you hit Fabled now, but don’t get to that step before the season ends, you’ll have to make the climb next season to finish the quest.

That said, if you’re seriously considering, I can make a few nights to go in with you. I’m close enough to Fabled that I’ll feel real dumb next season if I don’t try to get it before the season is over. Maybe we’ll be able to talk Cruel to putting his backpack on.

I'm definitely not getting Luna's this season, but if Recluse only requires Fabled as well, that might be worth the effort. I can make pretty much any night but Wednesdays and Thursdays work, and could probably be on late Saturday morning or any time Sunday morning.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread