I REALLY Like this (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, May 23, 2019, 16:50 (1793 days ago) @ JaXon Bourne

See the link: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47832

Key passage:

When Crown of Sorrow goes live on June 4th at 4 p.m. Pacific, here is what to expect:

• While Contest is active, players will face an enforced challenge throughout the Raid. This means, Power beyond certain levels will provide no advantage for a given fight (e.g., for the first fight all Power above 700 won't provide an advantage, and for the final fight Power above 720 will not provide an advantage).
  • We are going to deploy the update at 8AM Pacific and the game will be down until 10AM Pacific, so that as many players as possible can get through the download and verification step and be ready for Opulence launch.

I was already somewhat excited about the start time, but now I'm really excited to see how flattening the power advantage will affect all of the teams racing for world's first. At the very least, we know for sure that the first encounter is totally doable even if you can't do any level grinding before jumping in.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread