So, not me, I guess I'm saying. (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, June 05, 2019, 10:41 (1785 days ago) @ ZackDark

Obviously that's a PC player; some of the click targets on that are impossibly small for console.

The pinnacle weapon area has 1/4 of the screen for something 80% of the player base will never attempt and another 15% will be done with and ignoring after a month.

Bounties look organized now, but is that because they picked up in order, or because there is a permanent sorting that can't be changed? Again, I have no idea what the progress bars there tell me because a row of 5 identical icons is conveying very little information without mouse-over.

Synthesizers has 2 enormous chunks of the screen which it uses to convey no dynamic information, and does not have enough space for all of the existing synthesizers let alone the ones that may come along before the next graphical ui redesign.

it's on a tab to the far right so it would take extra clicks to get to compared to the current or prior solution.

I get how it looks prettier as a still image, but it's a kid's play room from Dwell magazine; it's neither designed for its purpose nor likely to stay pretty once people try to live with it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread