The Traveller wants YOU for the Aeon Cult. (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, June 17, 2019, 11:53 (1773 days ago)

So we should probably talk about how the Aeon Cult armors (Aeon Safe, Swift, and Soul) have been fixed to not be useless anymore.

The recent update fixed them so that they actually function according to their description: That Warlocks receive grenade energy, Hunters receive dodge energy, and Titans receive shield energy when any other fireteam member who is also wearing their respective Aeon armor uses their respective ability. This can translate to teams of Warlocks showering grenades on their enemies, etc. You get the idea. Nevin brought this reddit thread to my attention the other day, complete with handy-dandy video evidence like this nonsense here.

I tried this in Reckoning yesterday morning and it was ridiculous. Particularly with a Taken Armaments mod on my gear, I was tossing grenades and firing what seemed like endlessly with my 21% Delirium by virtue of all the Heavies that my grenade kills were netting me. It seems like a well-coordinated team could use this virtually-zero-cooldown method to a great advantage in all sorts of activities. In addition, gear with Ashes to Assets will allow Supers to charge at an accelerated rate by virtue of all the Grenades this allows to be thrown.

So who's down to steamroll some activities?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread