Thanks For The Great Night of Destinying (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, July 04, 2019, 01:47 (1758 days ago)

I was a little afraid I wouldn't be able to find anyone to play with over the next few days as I sought out my Lumina. Holidays and what not. Instead, I wound up getting to play with a bunch of people and had a great time. I got help with my quests. Helped others with theirs. And just had a great time chatting away. A big thanks to everyone I got to talk to and play with. It was a lot of fun.

Also, Lumina is great, and the lore book and the lore directly attached to it are both really good. The lore book, because I think Bungie has marked an end to the story of Dredgen Yor, Shin Malphur, Thorn, and The Last Word. I was a little nervous when they reproached that story thread in Destiny 2, but it has turned out great and has ended well. I'm going to do a completely history of The Last Word next after I finish the long History of the Awoken. That story and all its little parts is just soo good.

The lore on Lumina itself is nothing less than the creation of the Traveler. A very short origin story, to be sure, and one that still has a lot of unanswered questions, but even a small movement forward on the how's and why's surrounding the Traveler are welcome.

Last, but not least, I saved the day by doing this:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread