Destiny was at its peak tonight... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, July 13, 2019, 01:00 (1721 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I started it off doing some hard work getting my Bad Juju and Catalyst, but I’m happy that my time was definitely respected by the game not requiring some ridiculous grind. Instead, I got to run through a fantastic dungeon; easily in my top 3 favorite Destiny missions. Level design, encounter setup, and challenge? It was an absolute blast. I immediately started it back up (and I want to go for that deathless run soon).
Bravo, Bungie. I almost expected them to botch this bit of content too, but an hour-long grind was just perfect, and one of my favorite guns in D1 returning in its full glory? It even made me unequip my Fighting Lion!

Also, doing a proper run of Zero Hour was almost as much fun as doing it at 380 and trying to avoid every bullet. :P
Thanks for helping me get through those final Adventures/missions. Now I can actually contribute towards helping others!

And Comp was great. Win or lose, hair’s breadth or steamroll, it’s always a fun time. Plus, setting cruel up for sacrifice was worth having to play countdown.

Even playing Gambit Prime was a lot of fun. It’s always neat to see an example of how bad teammates can truly be. Really helps you appreciate playing with DBOers!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread