Highlighting two broken things in crucible (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, July 29, 2019, 08:12 (1727 days ago) @ Harmanimus

OEM doesn’t do anything while you are in super. That’s literally just bottom tree striker being broken.

I was told to use the bottom tree in crucible because it was more broken than Spectral blades. I only half agree. I would agree that strikers have more potential for kills, but that SB lasts longer in general (I honestly don't know the stats but it feels like it). As for actually killing them, I honestly think it's easier to kill a striker than SB. Not to mention it's way easier to dodge a striker by jumping than SB. Strikers have to be pretty close to level with you to shoulder charge and it takes them longer to gain elevation than hunters (tell your friends). I can out run a SB if I'm not already in close proximity, but when I am I'm screwed, nothing I can about it.

Don't get me wrong, I think they should tone down the bottom tree of striker for PvP not PvE, but IMO Spectral blades has been broken in PvP for a long while now. *shrug*

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread