Armor 2.0 livestream (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, August 15, 2019, 07:48 (1688 days ago) @ Malagate

I like what I see there, but I'm sad to see they didn't do away with infusion. So I'm still going to be stuck using junk armor while I level up probably. Though maybe with ornaments that won't be a thing?

I think both with ornaments that may not be a thing, but apparently you can just pull from collections for an armor 2.0 version of the armor you're wearing? Even if it's at your current light, it will give you the added mod functionality, if I'm understanding things correctly. So the LL climb will still be real, but you can reap the benefits of the new system right away.

Hmm, so pulling from collections will work again for all armor because of armor 2.0? I missed that. Though generally pulling from your collection doesn't give you something that's at the same light. You usually pay a penalty in reduced light, then a penalty in glimmer to infuse it back up. I'm glimmer-poor after the menagerie.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread