TSD Membership Drive: join today! (Recruitment)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 14:47 (3837 days ago)

(cross-posted from HBO)

I am on the other end of a somewhat tumultuous relocation to Seattle. I'm looking to get some TSD activities going soon (for both team-building and brand-spreading purposes in the lead-up to Destiny), but anything we do will be more worthwhile with some fresh faces and new blood.

So I'm inviting you to apply for a TSD Membership today, right now! Become involved with our TSD Productions, receive discounts on official TSD apparel! Join in our upcoming spree of member-hosted game nights, Team Schooly D: Days of Blunder! Receive emails from our patented mailing list!

To apply, send an email to schoolyd@teamschoolyd.org . Please include a brief summary of (1) who you be, (2) what your business is, and (3) what it do.

Also, one of the foundational aspects of TSD has been its ability to bring together people from different communities. If you have a friend who isn't an HBO/DBOer, don't hesitate to have them apply!

Your boy,
Schooly D
Founder, President, CEO, majority shareholder of Team Schooly D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread