Boss. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 13, 2019, 16:20 (1653 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Some key quotes spread across the chapters:

Atelic:
The Vex understand time in a way we never will. Doesn't matter how long I spend here watching them. Doesn't matter how many jury-rigged portals Guardians fling themselves through. We live in time. They use it as a tool. Any moment that's ever happened, any moment that will ever happen, they can go back to it. Play it again till they get it right. Simulate it.

The Light's a counter to that. They come back, a Guardian comes back. They simulate an ending, a Guardian tears through it. Stalemate.

Ah. So... basically put "Dormammu, I've Come to Bargain". Neat.

I've had a theory for while now, that our Guardians are all the same Guardian. After all how can we all be "Oh... it's THAT Guardian". Reading this feels to push in that direction to me at the moment from what I am aware of. Some sort of Quantam-Cosmic-Timey-Wimey-Whoda-Hada.

Speaking of such, some of this stuff you've also quoted here is some solid brand H. P. Lovecraft. Hope to see this play out in game, if a bit temporarily. I would not mind a month or so of Silent Hill: Destiny Edition, or something to that effect. I... think.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread