For anyone who's ever wanted to reach Fabled in Comp... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, October 19, 2019, 08:37 (1650 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I played three games tonight. Did well in all of them, won all three of them. The first was a complete blowout, the other two were really tense and pretty close.

I've still played less than ten games total, but my limited experience has been really great so far. I could have lost any of the games I've played, and I genuinely don't think I would have minded much because it wouldn't have felt like absolute horsehit dying to the same Striker Titan three times in row or being steamrolled by a four stack running Not Forgottens and Mountaintops.

I’ve definitely found that the recent changes to in-super damage resistance are a shift for the better. Supers are still dangerous, but I feel like I now have a fighting chance against them. I’ve managed to shut down quite a few super attacks in the past couple of weeks with my Fusion rifle or shotgun. Sometimes I don’t pull it off, sometimes I get the kill and die in the process, either way it rarely feels hopeless the way it used to.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread