Well... Shoot. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, October 20, 2019, 13:49 (1647 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

FWIW, despite Korny's wording, I think this is the right thing to do. To really make use of the exploit, you needed a Y1 helmet with Enhanced Ashes to Assets, and a Y3 class mod of the same name, and you needed to be wearing both at the same time.

That's not a combination that a huge number of people have... but a lot probably do. (I do, for example.)

It definitely breaks the game, though. In both PvP and PvE. Instant supers, whenever? How does that not make a joke of pretty much ANY content?

Yes, I had fun in a few strikes, when the infinite tether glitch was discovered in D1; Nico would simply run next to us, tethering EVERYTHING, while we mopped up the locked-down enemies, and we were all giggling. It would have gotten old pretty damn quick, though, if it hadn't gotten fixed. This, too.

Of course. Of course. Of course it is this one extra busy Saturday where this glitch gets published (and the gun disabled). I would have really liked to see what it would be like with Infinite Super Vs 980 Nightfall Solo.

Man! Bummer. :(

Ah well, win some lose some.

It was less than an hour between when the glitch was tweeted and when Bungie disabled the gun. Don't think it would have mattered much how busy your Saturday was; unless you'd heard about it before the tweet (some people had, apparently), you wouldn't have had time to play.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread