Leviathan's Breath Bow (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 06:01 (1646 days ago)

That bow is a beast! And the quest to acquire it was perfect, imo.

The "grind" part was just enough that I didn't start rolling my eyes and sighing as I kept pumping arrows into cabal faces.

But that Arms Dealer strike. Whoof. It was relentless. I ran it with two blueberries who, thankfully, didn't quit out. It took us 4 attempts to beat it. Our first three attempts we only took the boss down 25%. It was just constant barrages of aerial missiles, getting sniped and hatchet cabal spawning behind you. Swarms of dogs everywhere. The fourth time I changed my weapon loadout and I think that was the deciding factor ;P My ol' trusty classic masterworked god roll Last Dance. Melting baddies, makin orbs.

But when I got that bow, mercy me...yellow bars my butt. I did some lost sectors on the moon. What normally took me all my rockets and a super to finish the boss, now just took 3-4 arrows and a couple plinks with a scout rifle. Just be prepared for a long drawback time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread