So who here wants a shot @ the Izanagi Catalyst? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 14:34 (1607 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Months ago I wanted to give the Heroic Menagerie (where you can get the Izanagi Catalyst) a shot. Thing is, we were all still capped at 750, and I hear is was pretty hardcore with enemies has high as 770... I think? As far as I know, it is still at that 770... SO...

Now that a bunch of us are, like... 900+ and change, I would like to see a show of hands on who would be up for giving the Heroic Menagerie a few tries. I'm still trying to figure out what date I can do for myself in the fire team builder, so it may turn out that I elect the group though whoever is on at the time, on the fly. This post will help me gauge interest.

(While I'm at it, I would also like to declare I still need to get the Outbreak Perfected Catalyst. I've requested help before, but neither instance happened and doing this quest heroic lone wolf is a drag. )

Right, so there are my declarations, what say you lot? Is there enough interest (and temporal capability) to give this a shot here or am I going to have to give a LFG a go?

Please & Thank you. Sugar lumps on top.

-INSANEdrive. :P

I still haven't done Outbreak Perfected so happy to work out a regular schedule to plan around.

I'm also game to go for heroic menagerie!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread