Calling all raid sherpas (Recruitment)
I haven't tried the new raid yet. Taking care of a new baby at home has left me with a fair bit of spare time to play Destiny, but rarely for long, uninterrupted stretches. But things are normalizing to the point now where I can probably carve out a couple hours to play without needing to stop. I was thinking of going to LFG to find a raid group, but I'd much rather play with DBOers if I can manage it.
I know various DBO groups are at different stages of familiarity with the raid. Are there any groups here that know the raid well enough to complete it within 1.5-2 hours or so, who'd be willing to let me join in and show me through? I've seen bits and pieces of the raid, and I can watch some tutorials so I have a better understanding of the mechanics before hand. I'd also be interested in completing the Divinity quest if anyone else is looking to do that.
I'm online most evenings. Usually from 10pm EST - 2am EST, or somewhere in that range. I can play on Xbox or PC.
Had a pretty quick full raid clear last night and I think I'm getting to be less terrible at explaining things, so I'd be down to try and sherpa a run. I'm usually free in that same time frame, but I've just gotten tossed face-first back into the job market, so there's no telling how my schedule is about to change.
- Calling all raid sherpas -
- I've completed every encounter - kidtsunami, 2019-10-25, 08:42
- Calling all raid sherpas - cheapLEY, 2019-10-25, 10:21
- Calling all raid sherpas - DiscipleN2k, 2019-10-25, 11:45
- Calling all raid sherpas - Kermit, 2019-10-25, 12:25
- I'm in! - SteelGaribaldi, 2019-10-25, 19:00
- Calling all raid sherpas - CruelLEGACEY, 2019-10-26, 13:07
- Can help with both! :) - INSANEdrive, 2019-10-26, 15:52