Oh?! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 13:02 (1633 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

These posts are unopenable on my computer. The mouse doesn't recognize whatever you've typed in the subject line. I'm regretting enabling multibyte characters when you do stuff like this. :(

(I had to mouse over the 'mark post' box next to your post to see the post number in the URL, then manually create a post reply entry using that number in order to put this up.)

Can you not read the Bungie post either, be it @ Bungies site or Reddit? Twitter? Or is it only on here that the Zalgo text is causing trouble? I had no such issues on my end.

I didn't say I couldn't read them. I said I couldn't CLICK on them. the character is not being recognized as having any area that triggers a click inside of a link.

I couldn't OPEN your posts, because those characters were in the SUBJECT. if you want to write stuff using that font INSIDE a post, that's up to you. (I still think it's silly, and I didn't like it in Bungie's post either, but that's a matter of taste, not functionality.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread