Raid *encounter* advice (Bad Juju Catalyst) (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 11:14 (1590 days ago)
edited by stabbim, Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 11:18

So, here's the deal. I have a Bad Juju, finally (I was away from D2 for a long time prior to Shadowkeep and missed basically all of the "seasons" prior to Undying). In theory I would like the catalyst. I really dislike PvP so I'm trying to avoid it. It should be possible to get enough triumphs without doing Crucible or Gambit, but it'll require some raiding, some of it in raids I haven't completed, others I haven't touched at all.

There are triumphs for completing "encounters" in the following:

Since it's "encounters" rather than completing the raid, if there are any encounters which are easily completed with a low number of players (the Castellum, for example) in any of those, that might be useful information for me so I don't have to wrangle a big group. Alternatively, I can try to get some sherpas, but it'll probably take a few runs of each and that's a lot of organizing. I don't need this to happen overnight so I'm not so much interested in the "fastest" method, more like the easiest and/or requires fewest people.

Information on the web seems sketchy as far as what counts as "Calus-themed." Some sources indicate it has to be things like the Menagerie or raid gear which actually LOOKS like it came from Calus, others indicate that anything with the Season of Opulence logo works. I'm especially interested in which exotics.

Feel free to chime in with any other tips for getting there.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread