Undying Season is Dying(FTB?) (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, November 29, 2019, 11:02 (1603 days ago)

So, between recovery, Titanfall(for those of you who have played it, I hope you share my collapse of relief upon announcing I've finally unlocked All The Hardware.), and focusing on cutscene recording, a good part of the season of Undying has passed me by. No raids, obviously. But I've also lost time in doing other seasonal objectives like The Vex Offensive, and the Nightmare Hunts. In fact, now that I think about it, I haven't really been able to do ANYTHING seasonal since my diagnosis! But anyway, I heard that the Vex Offensive was closing down soon, and that the Season of the Undying only has about 10 days left. So, if anyone's got the time and/or sympathy, I'd love to go through some of these limited time joyrides with some DBOers, matchmaking or no. We can discuss some of the events that have occurred or are occurring, learn a bit about how they work, and help each other level up and such. I put up an FTB for each day of this weekend, but the time is not set in stone. In fact, anytime would be great--whenever you do have some social space available, or if you see me online, give a shout out--it would be great to do some lightbearing with my friends again. Hope to see you starside. Gear up and let's roll!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread