A little late, sir! (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, December 03, 2019, 12:45 (1577 days ago) @ Chappy

For Warlocks, handheld supernova grenades are your friend as they're one-hit kills. Run middle-tree Voidlock, max your Discipline with mods and put on the Contraverse Hold exotic (which gives you back grenade energy on charged grenade hits). Add a weapon with Demolitionist. Always throw a charged grenade (when in shotgun range).

For Hunters next season, try using Frostees to speed up your regen, or simply max Discipline and run Shinobu's Vow for double skip grenades. This season you could pair Gambler's Dodge and Arc Battery, but that'll be gone next month.

Heh. I ran a strength build for my Warlock, too, using bottom tree stormcaller and Karnstein Armlets. With two Outreach mods (one on my Armor 2.0 class item, and one on a pair of y2 boots), I always had a charged melee. Would have finished the 89 kills in 7 games, but had 3 really terrible ones in a row at the end of the stretch.

Decided I didn't have time for the hunter version... but I think it was doable. I played 2 games with Liar's Handshake and middle tree arcstrider, and collected 17 kills. At that rate, I would have finished in another 8 or 9 games.

I guess I trust melees more than I trust grenades. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread