Pathfinder Game! *OT* (Recruitment)

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, October 24, 2013, 12:02 (3835 days ago) @ Beorn

Sweet! Yeah there looks like there should be enough for two games. First thing everyone who wants to play should do is go to create an account at the Paizo website. There's no cost to set up an account for their forums, you just need the usual email and what not.

Once there, send me a message through the PM system. My general avatar name there is Chewbaccawakka. Tell me who you are and if you have any questions I should be able to find the answers for you there.

This website is what we'll use in lieu of buying all the rule books. Feel free to browse to your hearts content! As you may already know, Pathfinder (and D&D before it) has A LOT of rules. The good news is many of these rules you won't encounter for a while. The basic premise is simple though, role dice, have fun.

I'll look into setting up a discussion board on the paizo site, and I'll link you to it when I hear from you there.

This is going to be fun! I look forward to hearing from all of you!

PS: If for whatever reason stuff isn't working, feel free to email me at: the.king.under.the.mountain at hotmail dot com

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread