Bu buh! Ba da da bu BUH! (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 25, 2013, 08:07 (3835 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- A pretty amazing Warthog run across the Reach-y plains of Blood Gulch where I drove quite excellently, someone (I don't remember who. Sorry!) did a good job gunning, and where Chewbaccawakka (I think... I'm pretty terrible at remembering who did what) rode shotgun with a sniper rifle and racked up kill after kill. Yes, he cleaned up after the Hog's LAAG a couple of times, but there was at least one moving headshot in there. And to top it off, our little subteam of three scored the final kill of the match by dodging a rocket fired at us from close range and by sniping the would be rocketeer dead a moment later.

That was me on the LAAG, and yeah Chewbaccawakka kept stealing my kills!

- I got a good laugh by standing by a health pack on Boardwalk so Xenos could come and find me and it. Before he could make it to me I was attacked and nearly defeated. Xenos walks up a moment later and asks where the health pack was. I answered that I had just used it. Laughter and conspiracy theories about my injuring myself just so I could waste Xenos’ time quickly followed.

Conspiracy theory or TRU7H?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread