One of these things is not like the other. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, February 21, 2020, 12:54 (1520 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, February 21, 2020, 13:24

RIP to a solid sampling of TTK, my goodness. As a primarily PvE player, the concept of these overall nerfs HURT. PvP wise these seem to make sense, as a lot of what is getting nerfed kills VERY quickly in PvP. Anyone here who has played PvP recently knows this. That's why Wolves & Last Word are gettin' reworked! No more Two tap sniper, no more one tap sniper (AkA Erentil FR4/ Mindbenders Ambition), and so long mid-range birdshot Shotguns. Just a few of a grand member of weapons that can just map you in PvP.

Yet - *TITLE*

SUPER sidenote: I'm dreading what they have in store quite possibly for a certain charged melee Warlock ability.

For my style of play, what I'm thinking about is Raids & High Level Strikes/Nighfalls/whatever-Grandmaster-is with Snipers. I'll sometimes make a build that is high risk, high reward as that's part of the fun. Can I shotgun ape this? Probably not... here I GO! LEEEEROYYY! :D

Yet when the chips are down, that's when I bring out the sniper. The "GOD ROLL" Curated Twilight Oath. The Tatara Gaze or Bite of the Fox. And yes, of course, The IZANAGI'S BURDEN with catalyst. With these nerfs, I expect a longer time to kill in these high difficulty PvE activities - ESPECIALLY with Blueberries. RIP LFG OMG-the DREAD I have. It means there is more time and chance for errors that may wipe a team. And since we can't get up close an personal with out the ever popular (/s) *STOMP* mechanic (as has been mentioned); What am I going to use now? Fusion rifles? (He said for Segway purposes) Nope. Their range is being nerfed because PvP (at minimum). Also part of me is going "Am I ever going to get a raid exotic/beat Garden of Salvation", but that's abit hyperbole. Bleh, still don't like the prospects.

Oh, and cherry on top! Of the fusion rifles I have - guess how many have Backup Plan?

... in fact ...

Apparently it's one out of every three I have (thank you bluerunner), which isn't as bad as I thought it was, but still quite a hit. My raid fusion rifle from "Garden of Salvation" has back up plan, and that's going to REALLY hurt, as it's SO MUCH FUN to use.

Other than that... nothing really bubbles to the top for me. 'Nade Launcher nerfs don't really get at me, as I started moving away from it after the debuff nerf to Tractor Cannon. I kind of figured their days were numbered, and it looks like that hunch was right. I've really been focusing on rocket launcher builds. Shotgun is a 'bit of a bummer, but I recently started focusing into slug shotguns simply because I ever really used them before. That's more just luck though. Titans are getting an indirect buff if you use Actium War Rig. Yeah. ...

Hey y'all, not to surprise ya, but-ta... I think trails (or something of the PvP tier) might be coming back. IKNOW! I know. CrAzY.

...RAGH!...

Alright Bungle. FINE. But I want a fast firing legendary bow with SERAPH ROUNDS, you to fix TRINITY GHOUL with a HUGE damage boost or make the perk proc on precision hits, make Warlock Bonds as badass as they were in D1 AT MINIMUM, make the vault not a f***ing embarrassment for a loot game, and probably a few other things that I'm not recalling right now... And a puppy.

The puppy is non-negotiable.

:P

(Edit: I inadvertently pressed enter, and it submitted. Woops!)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread