Isn't Paragon deprecated? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 07:12 (1508 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m trying to get Trials ready, which is what made me dig into this. Not sure how I feel about it, but luckily had enough armor sitting around to have a max mobility build. The rest of my stats are all over the place now, though, so I need to start collecting armor again.

Nine seconds on dodge recharge is pretty nice, though.

There are some stat hacks that aren’t clearly communicated in the UI. For example, equipping a Traction mod in your boots not only changes your turning speed while sprinting, but it bumps up your Mobility stat as well. I think there are a few other examples of gear that effect stats in less-than-obvious ways... might want to look into it further.

Another little tip regarding mods; there are a few mods that I always ignored in the past, but they’ve turned out to be really great in PvP. Specifically Sprint Grip and Quick Access Sling. Sprint grip allows you to draw a weapon super quick immediately after sprinting, and quick access sling lets you switch weapons really fast after emptying the mag of your current gun. I throw that one on my Mountaintop so I can fire a grenade and instantly swap to my Hand Cannon for the cleanup shot.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread