Ultimate Game Pass Code Giveaway(Please Read!!) (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 07, 2020, 20:07 (1478 days ago)

A long time ago, I revealed codes for Game Pass Ultimate from Halo: Outpost Discovery. I also hinted at a contest for the six-month code, as I felt at the time giving it away was too minor for a prize that was pretty big. Unfortunately, another hospital visit in October and my computer breaking(twice) has just drained any competitive creativity out of me. Reaction for the current generation of Halo games hasn't been great, and although I don't mind torturing people to do stupid shit, I at least would have the compassion to do it on games people love. So, this time the contest is historically cancelled. I couldn't come up with anything new, and I didn't like the idea of HBO playing a game they weren't comfortable with.

I briefly just thought about posting the code out of nowhere, but that would be even less fair to those who don't monitor here 24/7. So here's what I'm going to do to at least give people a fair chance:

On my 32nd birthday, on 4/14, at 4:14pm Central Time, I will post the code in full, using timeanddate.com.

I'll also set up a couple of alarms on my phone so I don't forget the damn thing myself. :-)

I feel a little guilty for only having one code, so I'll also buy 6 months of Xbox Live for the runner-up, or whoever needs it the most I guess. Good luck!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread