Guardian Games Insight Vid (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 08:33 (1621 days ago)

A giant starship is about to smoosh our last city and home but first let us play games to prove which class is better. (Hint: it’s Titans)

Damn it Wu

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 11:16 (1621 days ago) @ CougRon

It was fun to see everyone teasing each other and I had a big smile on my face. Then I got to the end and all I could see was Angelina Jolie

lol *NM*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 12:20 (1621 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

[image]

lol *NM*

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 13:28 (1621 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Those are the most effeminate eyes I've ever seen on Zavala.

lol *NM*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 13:33 (1621 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]

Those are the most effeminate eyes I've ever seen on Zavala.

Well they should be. It's literally Angelina Jolies face. Because Photoshop. ^_^

My job here is done.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 14:25 (1620 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I thought the same thing when it ended. I was just as sad.

Damn it Wu

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 14:42 (1620 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

It was fun to see everyone teasing each other and I had a big smile on my face. Then I got to the end and all I could see was Angelina Jolie

I'm sorry but I'm just not seeing it.

I hope everyone likes doing bounties!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 10:13 (1620 days ago) @ CougRon

Because that’s literally all this event is. Do bounties and complete “medals” which are just more bounties disguised as “quests”.

I have my own feelings about bounties (I’m absolutely sick of them being used as the primary form of “content” in this game), but that aside, I’m disappointed that there’s nothing actually competitive about this competition. If Guardian Games was actually about each class competing to show who’s best, we should be competing for high scores or most kills in nightfall strikes, who can win the most rumble matches, solo dungeon completions, etc. I’m sure such an event would not be to everyone’s liking, but at least it would actually be a competition, rather than a list of mindless chores. How can anyone earn “bragging rights” without actually showing they are better in some way? This is more like a “competitive participation trophy”, ie not really a competition at all.

Void Feast—Wow, Bungo.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 10:25 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 10:40 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Because that’s literally all this event is. Do bounties and complete “medals” which are just more bounties disguised as “quests”.

Did you expect any different? It’s almost comical to me how bad the ‘events’ are time after time.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 10:47 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for posting this. That trailer got me kinda hyped, and that gear looks really cool, so I was considering reinstalling. Thanks for convincing me but to waste my time.

That trailer though . . . I really want to know. Are the people who work at Bungie really excited about this and think it’s great, or are they all actually completely full of shit? And which is worse?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 11:29 (1620 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Thanks for posting this. That trailer got me kinda hyped, and that gear looks really cool, so I was considering reinstalling. Thanks for convincing me but to waste my time.

I mean, you can get all the gear without playing the event. Literally everything in that trailer is available for real money on Eververse. You can "earn" some of it from participation in the event, in the sense that you get a bit of Bright Dust from the bounties.

That trailer though . . . I really want to know. Are the people who work at Bungie really excited about this and think it’s great, or are they all actually completely full of shit? And which is worse?

I've been saying it for ages, the hype from the employees is 100% manufactured for marketing purposes, using the same rote techniques. I caught flak last time I pointed this out, because people were sure that the hype (complete with forced appearance from David Samuel) was real, and content would be great. BUT ALAS.
Play the bounty grind for an hour, then watch that trailer and tell me that those people are legitimately hyped for the event.

Oh, and if you just want that new Exotic LMG? It's an 11 Triumph grind, and each of those Triumphs is a grind on its own, including one where you have to get 25 Super kills in Rumble, where you're lucky to get one Super in a match, and people are quitting as soon as they pop their Super, which makes it harder for you to build your own if you're not one of the first. Well done, Bungalo.

7 Triumphs, not 11, for the MG.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 12:10 (1620 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

That Rumble triumph seems to be bugged.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 14:35 (1620 days ago) @ Korny

Oh, and if you just want that new Exotic LMG? It's an 11 Triumph grind, and each of those Triumphs is a grind on its own, including one where you have to get 25 Super kills in Rumble, where you're lucky to get one Super in a match, and people are quitting as soon as they pop their Super, which makes it harder for you to build your own if you're not one of the first. Well done, Bungalo.

As mentioned, it's only 7 for the machine gun, not 11... but the Rumble triumph is weird.

I've currently got 2/25 on it, and I haven't been in the Rumble playlist in months. I mentioned it to Nevin yesterday, when I was at 1/25, so while it's possible that the first one carried over from something, the second one was earned in the last couple of days. I don't know how.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 11:36 (1620 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m sure that’s an issue of compartmentalization. The live team makes whatever content they make, and then the video team is responsible for creating a trailer that communicates info and also makes the new content look as cool as possible. I think Bungie has a great video team, who are very good at their jobs. But as far as the live team is concerned,I have felt since their introduction that they are generally quite poor at content creation. I think they’ve done some good work in the past when a) supplementing a larger release from the primary dev team, or b) reworking existing content (such as that event towards the end of D1 where they brought back all the raids with new challenges and updated loot).

In addition to a general lack of quality content, it’s also impossible to ignore the fact that the Live Team’s focus appears to have shifted towards creating “events” with the express purpose of selling Eververse items. In a season that features the return of Trials, we can’t get adept weapons or a complete set of Trials loot (where’s my Messenger!?!), but we can get 80 (!!!) new Eververse items for sale. Now, I believe this situation is more complicated than it looks, again due to compartmentalization. I don’t think the Live Team is in charge of creating weapons at all. I think that in order to reintroduce Trials weapons, the sandbox/weapons team needs to divert time away from whatever big project they’re working on (my guess is the Fall expansion). So it’s no surprise that they’re limited in what they can add to the seasonal releases. But from the outside, it looks and feels atrocious. And even if we set that whole issue aside, it doesn’t change the fact that when we look at what content the Live team does make, the VAST majority of it ends up in Eververse.

While I’m already in my game-developer armchair, I do often wonder if Bungie’s internal compartmentalization is a huge source of the many problems that keep repeating themselves in Destiny. To be more specific, it’s not the compartmentalization itself (I’m sure that’s a logistical necessity). But with things so compartmentalized, that’s where it’s absolutely critical to have people in higher positions who oversee what the various parts of the studio are doing and ensure that they guide all the teams towards a cohesive end. SOMEBODY at Bungie should be looking at their internal roadmaps and benchmarks, and stand up and say “we can’t release 80 new Eververse items while also releasing an incomplete Trials set, no unique rewards for GrandMaster Nightfalls, and scrapping pinnacle/ritual weapons all at the same time”. That’s where I completely echo you’re original question; “are they really excited about this, and think it’s great?” I’m concerned that the answer may be “yes”.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 11:47 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

“are they really excited about this, and think it’s great?” I’m concerned that the answer may be “yes”.

That was my concern, too. If they’re not, I think it’s scummy to market stuff the way they do, but they’re a business, I can at least understand why even while hating it. If they actually think it’s good, it makes me question if they’re even a developer worth paying attention to anymore. I have a real hard time believing that someone gets out of bed in the morning eager to create more bounty grinds and then walks away feeling proud of making an event like this. Frankly, I’d be fucking embarrassed if this was the sort of shit I did day to day.

A question of perspective.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 12:27 (1620 days ago) @ cheapLEY

So, obviously it has been made known that a vocal portion of DBO doesn’t like bounties. I know from other sources there are definitely other folks vocally opposed to bounties. But how does that reflect on the active community at large and how much of Bungie falls in that latter group?

Looking across games in general consensus seems to be that most players like limited scope checklists to fill out/pad their activities. Views on that being compulsory or not (if you want to actively engage with the Nook Miles system in ACNH you probably should be completing the rotating “bounties” but they aren’t required) will muddy some waters.

Regardless, I think it is unfair to say disparaging things (this is a general statement not specific to this reply) about their excitement on a project they are involved in without appropriate context to what in games makes them excited. Obviously it is not a studio full of Cody Millers* - that would be a completely different game - nor is it a studio full of people who are after the same things in a game as anyone else. I can see the perspective of folks who like to log in, get settled, and load up on bounties to influence and direct their play session. I would not be surprised if a significant portion of the community is down for exactly that. So yes. Maybe they are legitimately excited and feel it is a good job. But what they feel is a good job is just different and not inherently worse.

*Your name is the easy example to bring up for having significant difference in opinion to the gaming public at large

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 12:42 (1620 days ago) @ Harmanimus
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 12:45

*Your name is the easy example to bring up for having significant difference in opinion to the gaming public at large

Damn man, maybe. Type in "Greatest game of all time" into google, and scrolling through the quick icons that come up reveals Deus Ex isn't on there at all!

(Both FFVII and FFVII Remake ARE though, as is Halo :-p)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 13:41 (1620 days ago) @ Harmanimus

I think they are objectively doing a bad job in this regard. The increase of reliance on bounties in the core loop of Destiny is directly counter to the “play your way” design they say they are aiming for.

The thing you said about being able to accomplish something every day makes sense, but it’s not the overall design philosophy they have messaged to us. I would still think it’s poor game design, but would absolutely be designed to fit that goal.

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 15:48 (1620 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m pretty sure that breaking it down in this regard is a misunderstanding of intent. The entire “play your way” push was entirely regarding RPG and buildcrafting elements. If there was messaging stating that bounties and quests were about supporting that I’ll eat someone’s hat, but I don’t recall that as part of their messaging. There is nothing stopping you from engaging the game how you want with the gear you want and all that. You may consider bounties counter to the “play how you want” message, but I’m pretty sure they weren’t part of that messaging.

And I don’t think it is fair to suggest a clearly subjective stance as objective.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 16:37 (1620 days ago) @ Harmanimus

You don’t think bounties play into that? It’s hard to play the way I want in the RPG when bounties constantly require me to ignore the gear I actually want to use to swap out weapons every 30 kills. I either have to spend hours doing that for the bounties across every activity, or I have to spend ridiculous amounts of time picking up bounties and working out the most efficient way to knock them out simultaneously so I can be done.

The bounty requirements completely negate the play how you want ethos unless they happen to align with stuff I actually like using.

That’s before even getting into the Artifact and Champion mods forcing a select few play styles.

All of that would be fine as extra flavor and encouragement to try different styles, but the way the game is designed around then basically make those requirements instead of gentle suggestions to move out of the comfort zone.

Modern Destiny the definitive example on how not to handle a live service investment game. I realize that’s not a universal sentiment, but I have a genuinely hard time believing that anyone is actually thrilled about the last few years of Destiny, both from the perspective of the players and the developers.

I just wish Bungie would be straight with us for once. If this is actually what they want to Destiny to be, I wish they would say that so I could cross it off my list forever and move on, rather than the empty promises and hype trailers that do genuinely point to the game finally realizing some sort of hidden potential. It’s like an abusive relationship I just can’t walk away from. And I realize that has as much to do with me as it does with Bungie, but they aren’t blameless.

Nah man, this is bad stuff

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 21:21 (1620 days ago) @ Harmanimus
edited by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 21:41

I'm usually a pretty big defender of the "there are probably others who enjoy this" perspective, but adding layers and layers of bounties, when you cant even carry all of them at once is pretty lame.

Seasons should further the story with a fun arc and have a unique event. Keep the core gameplay loop going and give us a fun story to unpack.

What if they had brought back sparrow racing? That would have been pretty cool right? It would last a season and we wouldn't get tired of it. That's the kind of stuff Destiny needs. That was when I thought Bungie had finally justified their model, but now...

The bunkers are fun, the first few times you do them. They are awful on the 50th time. Why do we do them 50 times? Bounties that we need to do to unlock all the tiers etc. Less is more.

Solid points. Kind of wish we knew the "live team" limits.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 19:06 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

I like the laurels thing

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 11:19 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Same.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 18:31 (1620 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Remember D2Y1, when bounties didn't exist?

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 12:00 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That was one of my favorite parts of D2

Yep. Me too.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 12:30 (1620 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

They Sorta Did.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 11:28 (1619 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I mean, the only differences between the challenges we had and the bounties we have...

A) You didn't have a choice
B) They were 'turned in' automatically
C) There were only 3 per day per location.

You wouldn't be Rank 100, I know that much. None of us would.

Medals aren’t exactly like Bounties.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 16:01 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Unlike Bounties, Medals can disappear the day after you complete them if you don’t cash them in.

Fortunately, it’s possibly a bug, since not all of them get deleted (and nothing warns you that it’s a thing). Remember to cash them in once you complete them, though!

It is as I "feared".

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 18:30 (1620 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 19:22

So look, this is a hot take. It's a rant on the internet, with a bunch of sentence enhancers for good measure. I've not read this branch of the thread yet. Here I go.

So here it is out front; I am beyond disappointed, angry even (a little bit), but I am not surprised. In fact, I expected it, which honestly pisses me off a little too. This is all part of the established pattern. It was so in D1, and seems to be so for D2 as well. With the big refreshes, the new ideas, new spaces to play, exotic gear or new perks to mix up the play; Destiny is fun. But as time goes on they just... squeeze that foodnipple DRY! It's almost tongue-in-cheek, "SO THAT'S where powdered milk comes from".

There is... SOOOOO MUCH potential with this idea. Perhaps that's why it "hurts" so much, at this point it's always had it. Potential! Ohhh Ahhh potential! FUCK! I'm so exasperated from Bungie just SQUANDERING this franchise! Sure do wish y'all get on with it already!! I would LOVE to see some spaces that really DIGGED into the characters "style". Here, for fun, behold some examples!

----------------------------------------------------------------

TITANS! Ya'll get a Horde Mode or something of a like where your job is to make sure NO FOE CROSSES "this" line or something. Titans are the WALL? SHOW ME! BE THE WALL WITH YOUR TITAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS! SHOULDER WALL to SHOULDER WALL!

(Admittedly this seasons Rasputin Public Events are already like that, it just doesn't care about character. It's just... "stuff to do".)

HUNTERS! Shit, ya'll could have some stealth game play, or some type of sabotage thing. In fact, lets really make this interesting, the results of this effects the Titans somehow. Cloak, jump, evade and get it done under the threat of a timetable.

WARLOCKS! Kind of both jobs. We're not only the Intel that makes sure everyone else knows where to go, but the finishers (or whatever you'd call Osirises efforts). Not sure what method of play this would be, but... in my head the idea would be along the lines of...

...because I mean... DUH!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"BUT INSANEdrive!..." any one who reads this with an idea of the struggles of game creation might say, "that's all fun and dandy but bringing such an idea to life takes alot of time". And yea, my dear hypothetical, I know I know. Ya got alot on your plate, and no doubt all these bugs haven't helped things either. After all, fixing a bug means less time for other stuff. Plus - since the Darkness is coming, y'all MUST make sure that when THE - THE Foe of Destiny which has silently been "hyped" for over seven years gets here, it's all worth it. Failing that could just... kill the game. Full stop. It's probably not a hard guess to presume the possibility that there will be a raid on one of these ships (or within our very minds).

I am a friend in the cause. I understand. Shoot, just the testing alone! Not just Xbox, but PS4, PC (and all its variables) and state of the art cloud tech! That's some pretty crazy stuff you need to make sure all works best you can!

But Bungie... or shall I say Bungie Leads, from where I sit right now, y'all wasted time. ALOT of time. Precious, golden, never enough... time. Bungie LEADS, What the FUCK is going on!?!?

YOU WASTED YOUR TIME!!!!

Somewhere, 6, 8, a year go, someone said - "HEY! Let's make a completely new event, with new assets to be created (which takes time!), that looks fresh, but is the same shit we've had our players do for the last year! They'll LOVE IT!"

Did ANYONE push back at Bungie!?!? Did anyone say, "Hey - this might not be the best idea to go after right now". That it should be (or say DESERVES to be) fleshed out more? Or was it - sure whatever ya say boss! As long as I can put a payment down on my next lamborghini!

RRAAAAA! The insult here, is that Bungie apparently thought (and this regardless weather they actually do or not), that more of the same gosh-darned slop with a new color was ok. THEY PUBLISHED IT! THEY PUT THEIR NAME ON IT!

I can only give so much benefit of the doubt. Congratu-freek'n-ation Bungie, you found the limit. As seems to be the trend of 2020, you found a way to lower the bar in ways I didn't want to see. Now? Now I'm just sad, which is surprising, as I thought you had squeezed the last bit of emotion out of me in that way too. Guess not. No tears, just straight salt at this point. Shit.

Shame.

Shame.

Bungie, you were better then this once. Please - someone fire your leads! Demote them! SOMETHING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could we get some FUCKING CONSISTENCY out of this franchise that isn't a roller-coaster of PAIN!!?!!! I mean... shit, it's official, this game is Crystal Meth. The HIGHS and the lows. And the side effects.

[image]

Fuck you Bungie. ...Leads! ('cept art team. Ya'll kick ass. Have a cookie! :D)

P.S ...and... AND even if EVEN IF something cool/amazing/actually-good happens during this event, unknown to us as I write this - what I have writ stands. You've HAD enough time to LEARN!!! We SHOULD NOT be doing this shit again! Excuses or reasons, I don't care anymore. You should know better by now!

That's my rant. Ugh.

It is as I "feared".

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 18:40 (1620 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So, I agree with you. Those specialized mods based on class would be amazing. The issue is that I don’t think it would work all that week. The cheaters don’t actually play that differently from each other. That’s intentional, I know, but even the fact that it’s the case means the whole premise of which class is best is just uninteresting. No class is best explicitly by design.

I long to see a version of Destiny where that’s not true. Let Hunters actually be fast, agile, and sneaky. Let Titans be tanks that soak up damage and hit harder than they take. Let Warlocks . . . floof around and read books or whatever nerdy shit they do. (I kid! Let them be the definitive class for crazy space magic—buffs, heals, area of effect damage.) What if picking a class was actually meaningful and not just flavor.

Destiny has never really claimed to be truly classed based, so I can’t fault the game for not being so, but damnit all if I don’t love dreaming.

It is as I "feared".

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 18:51 (1620 days ago) @ cheapLEY

So, I agree with you. Those specialized mods based on class would be amazing. The issue is that I don’t think it would work all that week. The cheaters don’t actually play that differently from each other. That’s intentional, I know, but even the fact that it’s the case means the whole premise of which class is best is just uninteresting. No class is best explicitly by design. ...

A solid point on "how long" such fun would last. But, to rebuff, it's already baked in. Each class has its own "something". And I like that it's all so... lite enough that there is room to play beyond some pre-established archetype. Yet, (and this repeats the rest of what you said) it would have been nice to DIG in and change how things play.

That exploration is fun! Laser week (which was a glitch), the Glass Canon Glitch in the Dungeons, double loot nightfall (also a glitch... hmm a pattern), all fun because it changed how things played for a time.

I just wish it wasn't a glitch, and someone actually knew what they were doing.

It is as I "feared".

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 19:51 (1620 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I long to see a version of Destiny where that’s not true. Let Hunters actually be fast, agile, and sneaky. Let Titans be tanks that soak up damage and hit harder than they take. Let Warlocks . . . floof around and read books or whatever nerdy shit they do. (I kid! Let them be the definitive class for crazy space magic—buffs, heals, area of effect damage.) What if picking a class was actually meaningful and not just flavor.

Why not just play Overwatch?

It is as I "feared".

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 21:32 (1620 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Because I don’t want to play Overwatch.

I play plenty of games that do the things I talked about in that post. Doesn’t mean those things wouldn’t also be cool in Destiny.

Classic WoW is much better for this

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Thursday, April 30, 2020, 06:00 (1612 days ago) @ Cody Miller

god vanilla wow is so good first time ive ever gotten into an mmorpg

Came for the schadenfreude, stayed for INSANE

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 05:55 (1619 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I think as time goes on I'm getting your style more <3

Uh-Oh.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 13:25 (1619 days ago) @ someotherguy

I think as time goes on I'm getting your style more <3

Side Effects Include:

• A Minor Addiction to Pudding.
  • Encreased use of Archaic Terminology.
  • A Major Addiction to making dumb posts
  • Did someone say Pudding? O_O
  • Mockery by Rocks.
  • Laughing at your own jokes.
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Music is the Jam to the Toast of Life
  • Suck at idioms.
  • Need to use idioms.
  • Linking to things that may or may not be relevant to the post.
  • Heavy use of gifs in lieu of of words. OMG SO MANY GIFS PLEASE SEND HE-
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
    • [image]
  • Laughing at the crushing possible irrelevance of the universe.
  • Committing to quality, even if it's stupid.
  • Are Stupid.

... and that's it, surprisingly. I could have sworn there was more. In fact, there probably is. Eh. Well for now it looks like it's not so bad after all, as you only meet three of the fourteen criteria (as the sub-criteria doesn't count).

You be careful out there! ;D

([image])

[image]

You Are Extremely Disturbed.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, April 24, 2020, 09:14 (1618 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

why can't i stop laughing

Pot meet Kettle

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 24, 2020, 12:34 (1618 days ago) @ Morpheus

why can't i stop laughing

no

stp

only i'm suppod to find my dumb jokes funny

this is not how its supposed to work

(Actually being serious now, for the moment. Thanks. :) Glad you enjoyed the post. The secret is having a crushing amount self awareness, and just a HINT of Marathon'n classic Jim Carrey movies. To which might I add, holy shit Cameron Diaz. That's just not fair.)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread