Probably Spam (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 13:27 (1621 days ago)

It's been at least month, so I guess now is a good time as any to spam DBO with videos of stuff I thought was cool. Because... I mean hey, at least Kermit enjoys it. :D

YAH!

Prerequisite Arcstrider Gushing
(Regardless if it is the featured reason or not. Might as well get it out of the way now)

Trials of Osiris
(From two weeks ago and This recent week.)

A Metaphor.

Probably Spam

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 13:28 (1621 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Iron Banana

PVEVP

Probably Spam

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 13:28 (1621 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

More PVP

More PVE

Also - Here is a SMALL detail you might have missed.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 19:45 (1620 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]
(Click to embiggen)

Well played Bungie.

And you're right...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 23, 2020, 20:50 (1618 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I dug these. You allow me to dare imagine possibilities in PVP I wouldn't on my own.

In the past seeing the "cutscenes" outside the game might have made me kind ticked that you didn't put in a spoiler warning, but now I'm like, "Hey, at least I got to see them." [Sigh].

And you're right...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 24, 2020, 12:40 (1618 days ago) @ Kermit

I dug these. You allow me to dare imagine possibilities in PVP I wouldn't on my own.

Well that's part of the fun in the game right? Possibilities! Glad someone enjoys 'em as much as I did have'n these moments. Well, for most of them anyway.

In the past seeing the "cutscenes" outside the game might have made me kind ticked that you didn't put in a spoiler warning, but now I'm like, "Hey, at least I got to see them." [Sigh].

RIGHT! I knew when I posted this I forgot something! Ah, well, glad it worked out.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread