Recommended Power Levels (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 09:54 (1409 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm 1027--my goal was 1030, but I've since heard that that might not be high enough for the final boss (not a showstopper--a successful blind event doesn't have to include finishing the first time).

The dungeon starts out at a recommended level of 1040 and goes up to recommended 1060 for the final encounter.

I jumped in with Claude and Nico on Tuesday (with me at around 1015 and Claude and Nico in the low 1020s IIRC) - we successfully got through the first encounter but couldn't stay alive for more than three seconds in the second encounter.

I went in again last night with Claude and Nevin. I was at 1028, Claude and Nevin were both just over 1050. We got all the way to the final encounter and were struggling there. I was definitely getting carried most of the way. I was still able to kill things even 30+ under-leveled, but it was taking me 4 hand cannon shots to kill the type of enemies that generally take one shot when on-level. After a few attempts at the final encounter, we decided to call it a night (it was well after midnight already for me and Nevin) and we're gonna go back for more in a day or two after I'm able to get to 1040-1050 at least and they will be 1060+.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread