Beyond Light release being pushed back a bit (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, July 16, 2020, 11:02 (1373 days ago) @ bluerunner

Mixed feelings. They gotta do what they gotta do, so no ill feelings for Bungie. I was just expecting Halo Infinite to come out around that time, so I will be torn on what to play. It wouldn't be that big of a deal but the stinking light level grind for a new raid eats all my time. Plus there are a couple of other games I am expecting that I will want to devote time to around the holidays.

I didn't buy this current season because I knew I wouldn't have enough time to devote to it (plus last season sucked and turned me off to playing), but I may pick it up if I have until November. I never cared for the titles, but Forerunner does sound cool. I need to see how tough it is to get.

FWIW, I have had a lot more fun with this season than I did last season (or the season before that). Also, the Forerunner title seems like it will be a bit easier to earn than some of the other recent seasonal titles have been.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread