Outsmart me for Halo Infinite (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, July 19, 2020, 12:46 (1376 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Sunday, July 19, 2020, 13:07

So Baba is You is like, one of the best games ever. It's beyond genius.

So if you have it, I've made a level using the (beta) level editor. Sometime this year making and sharing levels will be officially supported, but you can kinda share and play them right now.

It's simple. Beat the level first, and I'll get you Halo Infinite when it comes out. If someone already beat it and you do it a different way (I'm sure there's stuff I've overlooked), you can get it too.

Max 2 though. So the first two people with different solutions can win. Just post a video or a VERY detailed description.

In steam, right click on Baba is You and choose properties. Choose the Beta Tab, and pick Beta unstable.

Then, download the level. Unzip, and place everything in the Data/Worlds/Levels folder. For OS X, right click the app and choose "show package contents", then go to Resorces/Data/Worlds/Levels. Who knows for PC. Just google it.

Now when you launch the game, you can pick "Play levels" Simply load up "Invisible Ink", and give it a go. Don't change anything. I'll know.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread