Good times (Gaming)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 24, 2020, 05:20 (1370 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

WOW! No Way! YES WAY! Here go... ay... yeah. This begins with Destiny, and ends with something in Skyrim, which I've once again endeavored to try and see if I can "Complete". There are 12 Embedded videos total with 5 more videos with a link to them.

Let's Start with something simple I edited together just today (it's too short otherwise, and I'm still unsure if it translates well), and go from there.

---

With this one, it's just about lining that shot up right. It's nothing fancy but, ay, it's a nice shot dang it!

---

"SO there I was, out in the wilds punching Savathûn in the eye, when I notice something."
(Sidenote: Still need to do the Prophecy Dungeon.)

---

Every now and again, Destiny reminds me that things can go from 100 to 1 REAL quick.

---

"I wanted to test out a roll I got on the Weapon "Cold Denial". 'Well...' I said, 'I guess this Killing Wind/Headseeker roll will do after all.'"

---

THEN! Literally right after the clip above ended (you can see my full roll in this clip), I Leeroy Jenkins into basically the Whole Team. NO FEAR!

I'm going to add here real quick, I also have a clip with me using the same Cold Denial, but with "Eye of the Storm". All in all, this has proven a nice roll.

---

"To stop the tables from turning, atomize the table. Simple. "

---

"To say nothing in return was not an option."

---

What's that!? You thought I was going to make a post without at least ONE Arcstrider clip?

"Can't explain how, but I could FEEL what was coming next."

---

---

And then... there is Skyrim.

Honorable Mentions:

Raid Bull | 792 days Later... | 582 days Later...

Just wanted to say it was fun dunking Transmutation orbs on fools with ya last night!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread