Well, Simplicity Depends On Goals. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, August 16, 2020, 06:46 (1349 days ago) @ dogcow

Welcome back, dogcow; good to see you again.

To elaborate, like everyone else said, missions, stories & quests, weapons and the like, those are still accessible until the 9th/10th. However, some things—like limited time events, certain quest steps(or quests entirely) or parts of certain seasons have indeed gone. It's nothing major—it's not like you can't do the endgame without it—but there are some things you won't be able to experience firsthand. I'm not going to spoil you, but I'll give you an example: There's a "secret" area that you can only access every once in a while. When it was first introduced, it had a few items of plot related importance, including a couple of cutscenes, but those can no longer be accessed or played in the game. You can still get to that "secret" area, but in order to view the story behind it, you'll have to go to YouTube. Basic things like that.

But honestly, it all leads up to how curious you are as a person. I didn't even know any of that stuff existed until literally 2 weeks ago! But yeah, have fun with the new adventures—there's a lot of 'em.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread