What is wild about this, is this was my first proper attempt (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, October 05, 2020, 07:02 (1293 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I have been wanting to do it solo (not flawless) for awhile now and recently was like "ok well it holds your checkpoint over from week to week, I might as well just brute force my way through it checkpoint to checkpoint and get that ghost".

I was midway through the final boss encounter when my friend pointed out that it doesn't count if you go to orbit...

So I stopped (not even bothering to complete it) and set aside time Saturday night to make a proper solo run.

I wasn't even being overly cautious, for example, on the rainbow road I still rode my sparrow like I normally do and it's one of the only times I've survived the run (I even had an awkward moment where I didn't get sucked up by the rainbow road exit for a few seconds...).

I can't tell you how many times I had close calls with mountaintop...

Anyways, it's when I had the boss health down to half that I thought "wait, I MAY be able to do this... I gotta take it seriously" and got up and stretched before the final stretch.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread