Anyone interested in helping a brother out in Showdown? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, October 05, 2020, 16:02 (1270 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I need three intrepid PvP players who would be willing to run a few games of Showdown sometime before Tuesday morning, to get me the final 7 Final Showdowns I need for the Crucible Showdown Triumph. I'm pretty flexible this weekend - I'd rather find a rough time that works for a couple of people before I put up a Fireteam Builder post. Anyone willing to subject themselves to this gametype?

Anyone know the Crucible rotation? Will Showdown be back once more before Beyond Light?

I don't know the rotation, but I'd guess that it'll be back once more before the season's over.

Is there even a point in posting these words aloud? I'm interested in helping out (not good at PvP though), and trying to complete the Mastery Triumph for the Gametype Showdown (on PS4).

I roped 3 willing (sort of willing) players in two separate sessions, and was able to complete the 7 Final Showdowns I needed - it's actually more fun than it originally sounds like, because a team of four basically steamrolls the opposition, most of the time. Communication beats skill, it seems.

I'd have to set up my PS4, but I'd be willing to help YOU the next time it comes around - paying it forward, as it were. Let me know when the time comes, if that's of interest!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread