Yes. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 16, 2020, 06:36 (1281 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm willing to do some herding/scheduling.

I'd already planned on it, but my main preference is availability for long sessions. The worst thing is being in a blind raid for an hour and someone saying "I gotta run, guys."

That’s why I want to do it launch weekend. Normally I’d prefer the extra time to prepare, but this seems like long enough, and it aligns with a weekend I already don’t work. I can play literally all weekend. If we waited, it would be two weeks for my next Saturday off, and that seems like the surest way to end up not having a blind team, in my experience. We could always do weeknights, but that also leads to short and inconsistent play sessions, which always ends up frustrating for me.

And me. I'd like to devote as much time as possible on the weekend. I could easily see us hitting a wall with the contest restrictions the first 24 hours, but ideally we'd finish Sunday night or have a mechanics figured out for the final boss Sunday night (which to me is "finishing" blind).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread