Relevant at this point (though maybe too late) (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 10:30 (1425 days ago)

Relevant at this point (though maybe too late)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 10:59 (1425 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Here's where they really get you.

A year or so in a game you REALLY want comes out. So you buy the system to play it… then shortly after there's a system revision or price drop. I'm stuck with a fatty PS3 instead of a slim because I just HAD to play the "Springtime for Hitler" that was MGS4.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 11:03 (1425 days ago) @ Cody Miller

A year or so in a game you REALLY want comes out. So you buy the system to play it… then shortly after there's a system revision or price drop. I'm stuck with a fatty PS3 instead of a slim because I just HAD to play the "Springtime for Hitler" that was MGS4.

I’d be more than happy to take that terrible fat PS3 off your hands...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 03, 2020, 11:47 (1425 days ago) @ Korny

I’d be more than happy to take that terrible fat PS3 off your hands...

It's one of the fat ones that doesn't play PS2 games, making it even worse!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread