The Stasis-assisted snipe I mentioned last night: (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 13:23 (1233 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV
edited by Korny, Wednesday, December 09, 2020, 13:32

I think (I could be wrong) that only one died to the sniper shot. Everyone else (there were 5, total) died to the stasis grenade (and its tendrils).

I'm only assuming since the kill feed has two kills with "precision" kill indicators, so I could be wrong too.

I mean look, a lot of people died in a very short period of time in that video, we can all be forgiven for not knowing exactly what happened.

If Korny doesn't know how he did it he doesn't deserve the kills :D

My Icey-trackey grenade froze at least the first (FroDaddy), while my teammate threw a Slowball grenade onto the enemies. I snipe the first and third guy:

[image]

Guy in the middle of them (V3rtex) dies to their ice shatter as he freezes in the Slowball, which sets him off and kills Spoderman. I assume the fifth guy is seriously wounded by V3rtex's explosion, but not quite killed, until my Icey-trackey grenade reaches him and kills him when he breaks out of it. Which would explain why his kill icon is different from the others.

I planned the whole thing at the six second mark when I glanced ever-so-slightly around the corner Downey jr. Sherlock Holmes-style, obviously.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread