What is happening with Xbox Live? (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, April 12, 2021, 17:44 (1081 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I have received, no exaggeration, close to 30 Friend Requests in the last 3 days. I know at least two others getting the same thing. WTF is going on?

I too have seen this. It's nothing new, I've had this sort of thing happen occasionally before. I remember one time I got a request to join a random party in the early morning, and it was folks who were speaking Hungarian (or at least it sounded like such to me). Still not too sure about how that happened.

Anywho, within the recent week, I've seen a significant uptick in random "so and so is following you" popups and I'm not sure why. I don't know what the answer is, but I do still recall some of the tags that randomly apparently started to "follow" me if you think that would help? Not sure if it would.

If I may ask, what kind of tags/images have you seen? Some of the images have been inappropriate. While I agree that her butt was worth taking a picture of in that bright bubblegum thong, I'm not sure this is the platform for that. Eh, just block it, report it, and move on.

By the way, if you don't know (as it is rather hidden); My Profile -> Social -> Following -> Drop down menu; You can see Followers (including friends), Blocked, and Muted. Hope that helps.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread