Ditto (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 23:24 (3827 days ago) @ GrizzNKev

Sorry, I missed you, I was looking around for someone that might look like DBO material! :) (I actually posted a note here asking if you were around, but deleted it once the talk started).

The talk was fun, and I appreciated his comments about cultivating creativity and all of the collaboration discussion. I liked the Hand of Leadership concept, too.

And the music. Holy. Moly. I already had had chills when he played the original Halo Monk theme earlier on, and had a huge smile on my face the whole time he was playing the Music of the Spheres samples. I cannot wait to get my hands on that complete recording! Chills for sure. For what it's worth, Marty seemed to really want the Music of the Spheres to come out soon (he crossed his fingers, stating, "Coming Soon. I hope so!" - or something to that effect). It sounds like the project may be completely wrapped, though, which suggests to me that Activision may be holding it up for some reason. Who knows, but tomorrow won't be soon enough! ;-)

Thanks again for the heads-up, GrizzNKev. I had no idea the talk was happening, and it made for a very fun evening.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread