Answer. (And A slight rant.) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 12:45 (1010 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 13:25

The DARKNESS!... no, well... kinda? I've played the story connected stuff, so at least I'm now up to date. Thing is, and this is part of why I made a post; Why is there NO reaction in the tower? At all.

The lack of proper reaction the "space tumors" is simply a total buzz kill for me. This should be a foreboding atmosphere of what is to come. Story wise it certainly is, textually, but I ain't SEEING IT! This "living" world. The lightless in the tower should be FREEKING OUT! Or... shall we say, not even at the tower? "Moved to a safe location closer to the Traveler"... yada yada yada. Would it really be so hard to turn the visibility off and add some text by Zavala? At the very VERY MINIMUM. Maybe give a music change?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also it's kind of a bummer that you only see the "space tumors" around the center hub. Everywhere else in the tower it's as if nothing new is happening during this "long night". It's... a shame. This is cool.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread