TWAB - 1st of July, 2021 - Ch' Ch' Ch' Changes! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, July 01, 2021, 13:15 (1029 days ago)

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50450

This one is a definitely must read for us long time players.

TLDR;

Plus, for the comeing patch next week, we will see fixes like...

• Resolved the issue causing players on PlayStation consoles to receive persistent BEAGLE errors.
  • Assassin’s Cowl no longer clips through a majority of Hunter cloaks.
  • Gunsmith weapons will no longer be missing masterwork slots.
  • Armor with glows will properly display their glow when transmogged over another armor set that also has glows.

Bonus:

Wait, didn’t they mentioned that those who obtained previous years solstice glows would have those glows as an ornament for this year solstice? I didn’t catch anything about it in the TWAB

Yep. From the patch notes article going live next Tuesday...

• Created universal ornaments for previous Solstice of Heroes armor sets.
  • These ornaments will be available for players who obtained glows for that armor piece in 2018 and/or 2019.
  • They will be unlocked for all three classes.
  • Their glow color will change match the player's subclass.

Note: With limited development time, the team was able to get these ornaments together for players who owned the glows in previous years. They may return for new players to purchase w/ silver or bright dust in the future, but not this year. [Link]

and

I'm assuming that the Timelost weapons will be able to equip adept mods. If so, these weapons will be insane. Hezen Vengeance best RL in the game by far.

Yep! Timelost weapons can take Adept mods. [Link]

(Which reminds me! I have yet to beat the Vault of Glass in Destiny 2. I'm 1330, but... sure would like to give the Master Difficulty a try!)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread