Wrong place, wrong time *vids* (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, September 01, 2021, 19:17 (960 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The Golden Gun in this clip wasn't even the real target - I missed the guy I was shooting at with my grenade. My lack of aiming, though, didn't help the GG any.

(This was a great game; we were about to lose, Saladman just told us it was almost over, 113-89. Our worst player decided that moment to quit, and we went on a tear... ended up winning it.)

Grenade Launchers are just the best...

Speaking of which, maybe it's the shotgun nerfs, but boy does IB feel good this season. I played nine matches with folks last night, and Saladin had to call Mercy all nine games in a row, without a single match hitting the five minute mark:

[image]

This sums up the start of every match:
I know, I know, I should have held back and Desperado'd them. But wouldn't Spawnkilling them the moment they spawned be the funnier thing to try? The answer will always be yes.

This sums up the middle of every match:
Fun fact, this was a full-on Xbox vs Playstation match. They hit Orbit before Saladin could hit the final words of his sentence as he called it.

And this sums up the end of every match:
Love the bit where I fire a Nova Bomb at the guy, and it veers completely away from him because it decided to chase someone offscreen.

Bonus clip!

Ever see someone thread an Axion Bolt for a triple kill steal? :P

Good stuff!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread