Greatness is here... and I need PSN friends. (DBO)

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 22:26 (3816 days ago)
edited by ShadowOfTheVoid, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 22:35

I imagine at least a few of us here in the Bungie.org community have just gotten or are soon getting PS4s. I am one of those. While the 360 was my primary seventh-gen system, the PS4 will be my primary in this new generation. There's one problem with making the switch, though: a new online ecosystem. I'm an immigrant, a stranger in a strange land, and while I'm retaining dual citizenship on XBL (my Gold is still good to early 2015, and I'm still going to be hopping on my 360 to play Halo on occasion even if I'm not getting an XBO for at least another year), as a first-timer on PSN I'm having to start a new friend's list from scratch. While I've gotten PSN IDs from a couple of people on my XBL friends list who are also getting PS4s first, it'd be nice to have a few more familiar faces.

So, for anyone who's interested, send me a friend request. My PSN ID is ShadowOfTheVoid_ (don't forget the underscore, which I had to add because plain old "ShadowOfTheVoid" was taken). Or if anyone is so inclined, just post your PSN IDs here in this thread so we can just send/receive invites to/from each other at our own leisure. Let's start building a new social circle on PSN to mirror whatever we have (or had) on XBL. I got Killzone, am getting Battlefield 4 in a couple of weeks, and of course there's the Destiny beta, which PlayStation owners get access to first.

EDIT: And as expected for a product launch, the servers are being slammed so I can't connect to PSN right now, so any invites might have to wait a bit. Maybe things will clear up later today. Anywho, off to play Killzone single-player.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread