Telesto is the Final Shape (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 23, 2021, 09:25 (1070 days ago)

I'm not sure if I can truly express how perhaps unreasonably giddy this makes me. As I write this, I find my self pausing now and again slightly having a hearty chuckle.

Why? Because it's Telesto. If it was any other gun, it would be a curious oddity. Indeed if this glitch worked with anything else, maybe it would be less funny. BUT NO, it's TELESTO.

I can't stand it.

It's too funny.

In the event this video above is removed, Telesto was disabled in PvP because its projectiles could be used as an extra layer of protection. No one should be able to use it. Well, in Trials this week, there is a Freelance Labs test, and in this mode you can UN-Disable Telesto, and use Telesto.

... and I just can't stand it.

Somewhere, at some time, I want there to be a foe that seems unbeatable. Bullets, standard fusions, rockets, light, dark... whatever. Nothing. Big 'ol Immune. BUT THEN. IN THE DISTANCE.

Is that?

IS THAT A Telesto ON THE GROUND.

You and your team of 8 (cus hey we're dreamin' right), pick up a Telesto. Infinite ammo. Why? Because I'm Telesto bitch... I do what want. We fire and we end whatever foul entity that dared proclaim it's self the Final Shape.

It was wrong.

It was always wrong.

Telesto is the Final Shape. Always had been. #MEME

It's too good. This gun is a legend, and I'm (sorry devs) so here for it.

[image]

DONT MESS WITH THE BESTO

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 23, 2021, 12:06 (1070 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Telesto is the Final Shape

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, October 25, 2021, 08:32 (1068 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Has anyone at Bungie ever tried to explain what about Telesto makes it so troublesome?

Its rounds are character-like entities

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, October 25, 2021, 10:44 (1068 days ago) @ stabbim

That's why they counted towards Menagerie's Gauntlet race completion and Blind Well's enemies killed count. I reckon it's way too far into development to code it from scratch by now.

LOL

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 29, 2021, 13:28 (1064 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread