UPDATE! Clean Your Vault of Dupe ARMORS! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 19:56 (912 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

OMG! I love this SITE SO MUCH! THEY DID IT! THE MAD LAD DID IT! OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING!

[image]

Confession: The Original stuff I posted was very helpful for builds, but as far as clearing out my vault was considered, not as much. A Case of "Oh, this still might be good" or something of those lines.

Meet this amazing new experimental function called "Clusters".

About this page
This page can help you to sort out your vault a bit. It takes all your armor entries and tries to sort them into 25 clusters. It then gives you a DIM search query for each cluster. You can use this to look at similar rolls in your vault and to clean out some of them.

Please note that it will cluster all armor for all characters. Make sure to use "is:titan", "is:warlock" or "is:hunter" in DIM.

Please also note that this feature is new and may have some inaccuracy for some items.

How do I use this page?

1. Pick one of the clusters below.
2. Copy the DIM search query and insert it in the search bar in DIM.
3.If you want, add one of the following to the search query: "is:titan", "is:warlock", "is:hunter" (without " of course); You can also use "not:masterwork", "not:exotic" or other filters.
4. Look at all the armor. Just look at it. If you see duplicates, you can look at them and decide which ones to keep.

[image]

Hmmm. 4 Items on "Cluster 4". As it turns out, three of them are Warlock Robes. One is a raid thing, and I want to keep the raid slot (minor annoyance), so let's look at the two left that I can compare in DIM.

[image]

HOLY CRAP! IT'S THE SAME THING! And in fact, the one I'm using has a little better stats on Intellect. This thing was taking up space in my vault!

Glee. So much glee. Go! GO MY FELLOW DBOer! Clean! CLEAN YOUR VAULT*!

*Well, as long as one can anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread