I Love Bees (High-Quality Audio Release) (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, November 11, 2021, 09:25 (869 days ago)

(I know this is DBO, but I figured folks would be more likely to see a post here than on HBO…)

Raga and I were talking about I Love Bees this last week and it reminded me that I wanted to make a high-quality version that was sourced from the DVD audio rather than the web-release WAV files (the difference is rather dramatic if you start paying attention to it).

The chapter ordering reflects my preferred playback sequence and is less granular than, say, theBruce's published order and that is intentional. I've always preferred the novelesque approach of each character's subchapter being presented as a whole. I feel like it preserves the momentum of each character's plotline and avoids the fatigue that comes from constant reorientation if perspectives are being changed every minute or two. If something seems out of order, blame Ragashingo. ;-)

There's a YouTube version below (like and subscribe! Or something…), and there are some download links if you'd like to save this version locally:

-------
I Love Bees
256 kbps AAC download | 320 kbps MP3 download | 320 kbps MP3 streaming playlist
-------

YouTube version (be sure to play in 720p/1080p for best audio):

?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread