Blind Raid (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 02, 2022, 09:01 (786 days ago) @ squidnh3

Wanted to get this out there: what is the level of interest on DBO for putting together a Witch Queen blind raid? As always, it's unclear what level of time commitment will be needed to level up beforehand, but we will get 1.5 weeks (so 2 resets worth of powerfuls and pinnacles, whatever they may be) to do so. Also the Saturday release will presumably continue to use the "Contest" modifier, so leveling won't really matter for the first 24 hours.

I'm not totally sure I'll have the bandwidth to do a full coordination effort (and I may end up getting invited to another group), but I wanted to at least gage who might be interested.

Interested, of course. Yet all depending on unknown factors, both virtual and otherwise. Easier to tell around February 26th, 27th I'd say. Final answer in... oh, month from now. 2nd of March. And as a bonus, which should help with any coordination, this time I'll just say yes or no to "Can you raid", since last time was apparently too vague. ^_________________^ >_>

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread