Music Tangent (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, February 18, 2022, 12:23 (795 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...that Cruel World's inclusion hasn't been noted on Phantogram's Wikipedia page yet. It was a very well-chosen sound, imo... works wonderfully here. But there are enough people who watched that trailer that I'd have thought at least ONE of them would have added this to the "In other media" section of the page by now.

(Yeah, I know, I can do it myself. I didn't, though.)

While we're talking trailer music, I got to yammer real quick about the (STILL! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)) unreleased music choice in this Launch Trailer...

What a freek'n mood! It really leans into some moodier atmospheric Bond theme, or something, but man whatever it is I am all for it. I could noise its praises all day. What a tune! The music in this trailer is “Lose Yourself in Me”, but an Mindy Jones cover variant of “Champions of the Wild Side” by Bjarke Niemann. I don't know why, but this isn't in the Hitman 3 OST, nor is it anywhere else. It's just here. In this trailer. With no known guarantee that it will ever be free from it.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

In other words...

Thank you Bungie for using a song THAT IS ACTUALLY OUT! And has been for some time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread